Having a nice hot shower after a long day is one of life's luxuries that we look forward to.
But when you have a bathroom that fails, you are left with a very frustrating issue. Your washroom is one of the focal points of your home, so it's only right that it needs to be looking it's best and working 100%.
Shower repairs in Sydney are not uncommon, older suburbs commonly encounter blocked drains, old pipes and burst showerheads. Even in newer more modern parts of Sydney we encounter low-quality tapware and showerheads that need replacing with quality parts.
Below are some problems that your bathroom may experience are from time to time.
- Leaking taps - A dripping faucet could be caused by rusty or clogged pipes or worn-out washer.
- Leaking showerhead - This is also created from a faulty o ring or grit that has collected inside the showerhead
- Blocked drains - A common issue is a blockage in the bathroom drain. This is mostly caused by hair that has been washed down and a build-up of soap. In some cases, the problem may be further down in the sewer line where tree roots have started to grow.
- Mould growth - The moisture and damp environment from dripping water, is the perfect breeding ground for mould. This is very unhygienic and can create health problems in the long run.
- Waterproofing issues - Your surfaces and openings need to be adequately sealed to prevent water from escaping into open edges and cracks. Your surfaces can start to warp and decay from the trapped moisture.
- Weak water pressure - When your faucet is trickling water and not giving you the right amount of pressure you desire.
All of these above issues are most frustrating. And it can be not very easy for anyone to deal with. It can really put a hold on your day to day routine.
Showers need to be working in prime condition, and it is one of the systems that we use every day. Having a leak or blockage can cause a major inconvenience to you and your household. Not to mention, create further complications for your plumbing.
Ignoring one minor issue can turn into an emergency that you will be paying for in the long run. You can prevent major plumbing problems from occurring by keeping an eye on
- Your water bill - Your usage will skyrocket from hidden pipe damage.
- Discoloured walls and ceilings - Moisture will dampen your walls and ceilings and leave marks
- Mouldy surfaces - Bacteria and mould thrive in damp environments
- Low pressure from your fixtures - Only a trickle is coming out or nothing at all?
- Staines and smells - If you notice an odour that is not familiar or was not present before
You will prevent a possible catastrophe from happening if you catch a bathroom dilemma early on. Prevention is always better than a costly cure.
All Shower Repairs in Sydney
The team at Fixed Today have developed skills to tackle any complication in your home. We are highly qualified and have the experience to conduct,
- Leak repairs both major and minor - After a full assessment, we will locate the leak and provide you with a fixed quotation. Small repairs will be done on the spot.
- Waterproofing - We will remove the defective silicon and replace it with our powerful sealant. We will ensure this is done neatly to leave no ugly traces behind.
- Installation of new taps and showerheads - Our team are on the road with fully stocked vehicles. We can perfectly match your fixtures or update your bathroom with new styles of faucets and showerheads.
- Tile re-grouting - You can freshen up your restroom without having to change your wall or floor tiles. We use premium quality grout and colour match to your tiles to ensure your bathroom looks uniform.
- Clearing blocked drains - Our team are experts in all drain blockages. The waste in your shower may get clogged from excess hair and dirt build-up. We can effectively plunge a minor blockage into loosening up the obstruction. But we can also clear significant blockages such as tree root intrusions. Let us diagnose the problem to determine the right plan of action.
A leaking tap that is not attended to can cause significant damage to your home. Your bathroom surfaces will deteriorate, and a whole renovation may be needed. And a slow drain can signify underlying issues with your pipeline. It is crucial that you take care of any plumbing concerns right away.
A simple issue that can be resolved efficiently on the spot can develop into an emergency such as flooding. The costs involved in the restoration work will be astronomical.
Our Professional Assessment
Having our team at Fixed Today take care of your repairs and maintenance will not only give you peace of mind but will save you money in preventing further problems from happening. From our professional assessment, we can provide a permanent solution that is within your budget.
Our pricing is upfront and fixed, so there are no hidden costs involved. You can make the best-informed decision for you and your home. And have the confidence that we are always transparent with our information. You will only be getting a professional and honest diagnosis from us.
By working with you and taking into account your lifestyle, budget as well as what is best for your property in the long run, it is what makes our team different from other companies. We do not offer 'quick fixes' as we believe that putting a band-aid over the problem is not helping you long term. We get to the root of the cause the first time.
The team at Fixed Today are dedicated to your needs. They understand how important your home is to you. With that understanding comes to respect for your property and your time.
- Highly trained and experienced
- Neat and tidy
- Full transparency and honest solutions
- Workmanship guarantee
These are just some of the reasons why choosing us is really the best decision for your property.
By contacting the expert team, you are choosing professional service and above all, high-quality workmanship. Shower leaks are a thing of the past once you call us.
You can have the bathroom of your dreams with our help. It would help if you didn't have to be stuck with repairs or emergencies on your own. You can leave all of the hard work to the specialists.
Contact us in any plumbing emergency such as flooding in your property. Flooding can happen unexpectedly from burst pipes. We can make sure your environment is safe until we get to work.
Leaking pipes are one of the top reasons for a shower repair issue in Sydney. We can make the necessary pipe repairs and replacements to effectively stop the leak.
Contact our friendly staff to book in our emergency plumber, day or night.
We can also assist you with,
- Replacing broken screens
- Leaking pipe locating
- Cracked tiling
All of our services are affordable and come with a lifetime labour warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with our works, we will happily return until our workmanship is to your standard. That is our guarantee to you.
Save your home from plumbing disasters and increase the value of your property. We are capable of rectifying any plumbing concerns around your home.
From minor drips to flooding that needs urgent attention, we are the best team for the job.