Are you in need of shower repair emergency plumbing services? Do you have plumbing issues in your bathroom, such as a leaking shower, leaving you frustrated?
A nice hot shower after a long day is a luxury. Your washroom is one of the focal points of your home, so it’s only right that it needs to be looking its best and working 100%.
However, natural wear and tear will frequent use, and problems arise. That is when you may experience leaking showers.
Older houses in the suburbs encounter blocked drains, old pipes and burst showerheads. Even in Sydney’s newer and more modern parts, one can still see low-quality tapware and showerheads. Some need replacing with quality parts. Others need emergency plumbing services. Whether you need leaking shower repair services or plumbers for complete bathroom renovations, trust the team at Fixed Today!
Leaking showers or when a shower stops working pose a serious inconvenience to you and your household. It also puts your home at risk for other plumbing emergencies such as flooding.
These are some of the common problems that people encounter with their showers from time to time.
- Leaking taps — Rusty or clogged pipes or worn-out washers can cause leaking taps
- Leaking showerhead — It can leak with a faulty O-ring or grit collected inside the showerhead. But underlying issues may also be the culprit.
- Blocked drains — A common issue is a blockage in the bathroom drain. This is caused by hair washed down or a build-up of soap and dirt. In some cases, the problem may be further down in the sewer line where tree roots have started to grow.
- Mould growth — The moisture and damp environment from dripping water is the perfect breeding ground for mould. This is very unclean and can create health problems in the long run.
- Shower waterproofing issues — To prevent water from escaping open edges and cracks, you must seal surfaces and openings. Your surfaces can start to warp and decay from the trapped moisture.
- Weak water pressure — A physical barrier like mineral build-up around the exterior shower head may cause low water pressure. Or it may be due to running several different appliances at once. But never underestimate this problem. It can also signify a more severe concern like a pipe leak.
Showers need to be working in prime condition, especially since it’s one of the systems utilised every day.
Don’t ignore one minor issue. One trivial thing can complicate your entire plumbing system and turn into an emergency.
You can prevent major plumbing problems from occurring by keeping an eye on:
- Your water bill — If your water bill is higher than what you’re usually paying for, there may be undetected leaks on your premises.
- Discoloured walls and ceilings — Moisture will dampen your walls and ceilings and leave marks.
- Mouldy surfaces — Bacteria and mould thrive in damp environments
- Low pressure from your fixtures — Only a trickle is coming out or nothing at all
- Different smells can be mould growth in the drain, causing your shower to smell. Or it can be clogs and debris in the drain. Even sewer gases escaping the drain are some of the causes why your shower is producing different odours emanating from a shower.
You will prevent a possible catastrophe from happening if you catch a bathroom dilemma early on. Prevention is always better than a costly cure.
But if you’ve got plumbing needs, especially emergency plumbing services, hampering your day-to-day routine, you don’t need to handle them, especially if you’re time-poor or don’t have the skills to do them.
Hire a professional plumber for shower leak repairs. They know better. They’re equipped with better tools, too. And they have the skills needed for the task.
Shower Repairs in Sydney
Fixed Today, a team of skilled and licensed plumbers can tackle all your general plumbing needs. We can also handle the more complicated issues in your plumbing system. We will inspect your shower area and ensure no further damage other than the apparent leak.
We’ve got the experience and expertise to do them.
Some of the shower repair services we offer are the following:
Major And Minor Leaking Shower Repairs
After a full assessment, we will locate the leak and provide you with a fixed quotation. We can perform small maintenance on the spot. With our leak detection services, we can find shower leaks out of sight and may have been damaging your property without your knowledge.
Waterproofing And Shower Sealing
We will remove the defective silicon and replace it with our powerful sealant. We will ensure we do this without leaving ugly traces behind.
Installation Of New Taps And Showerheads
Our team are on the road with fully stocked vehicles. We can perfectly match your fixtures or update your bathroom with new styles of faucets and showerheads.
Re-Grouting Floor and Wall Tiles
You can freshen up your restroom without having to change your wall or floor tiles. We use premium quality grout and colour to match your tiles and ensure your bathroom looks uniform. We may also make some minor tile repairs.
Clearing Blocked Drains
Our talented plumbers work with all drain blockages. The waste in your shower drain may get clogged from excess hair and dirt build-up. But we can also clear significant blockages such as tree root intrusions. Let us diagnose the problem to determine the right plan of action.
Why Fixed Today?
Hiring a professional plumber for bathroom repairs can be daunting. It’s not easy to flip through the yellow pages and pick out the first name you see.
You need to consider five essential details before you commit to hiring your people:
- Proper licensing
- Business experience
Here at Fixed Today, we only have professional and licensed plumbers. We’ve earned a good reputation with more than ten years of experience serving Sydney, its homes and businesses, and we want to keep it that way. You can ask around, or we’ll provide you with references and a portfolio of our projects.
Our pricing is upfront and fixed, so no hidden costs are involved, and we promise to provide you with affordable shower repairs. You can make the best-informed decision for you and your home. And have the confidence that we are always transparent with our information. You will only be getting a professional and honest assessment from us.
We do not offer quick fixes,’ believing that putting a band-aid over the problem is not helping you in the long term. We get to the root of the cause.
We guarantee our lifetime warranty of workmanship.
Call us now to book your appointment for leaking shower repairs Sydney. Our customer service representatives are on standby to take your call for emergency plumbing services. We’ll be at your premises the soonest time possible when you choose us for affordable shower repairs.