Updated: 19 October, 2021 — 9:10am
As an Essential Service, our team operates as usual throughout these hard times to help keep your plumbing in working order.
How we are sticking to the Social Distancing Guidelines by the Australian Government to keep our customers safe:
- Each of our Team Members has completed an Infection Control Training Course provided to us by the Australian Government.
- Each van contains disinfectant and soap used on all jobs to ensure we clean our sites effectively during this time.
- We will be keeping 2 metres away from all customers and only verbally greeting customers with no handshakes.
- All our tools are wiped before the start of our next job.
- Each team member will be using a hand sanitiser before and after all our jobs.
- If any team member is sick or has been in contact with someone sick, they will not be attending work under any circumstance.
- If you require any plumbing work completed during this time, please call us on 1800 349 338.
Fixed Today Plumbing will continue offering the highest quality of customer service, emergency callouts, and continuing our services to local Sydney businesses and residence.
We kindly ask you if you have been in contact with someone who has been a confirmed case of the highly contagious COVID-19 that you inform our friendly staff over the phone so we can come equipt.
If you have travelled overseas in the past four weeks, please let our team know to come protected.
Is plumbing an essential service?
Yes, currently, plumbing has been deemed an essential service and the likes of electrical services. It’s necessary to resolve all plumbing emergencies as soon as they arise to stop additional health risks caused by some plumbing issues if left unresolved.
Are plumbers still working in Australia?
For the most part, plumbers are still working in Australia to help maintain homes. The NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian did reveal which services are considered essential, listing “trades (plumbers, electricians)” as crucial workers. This means we’re still able to come to your home as long as we’re following strict social distancing laws and have completed the Infection Control Training Course.
Updated Hours and Fees
Fixed Today Sydney has opted not to increase our callout fees during this time. It’s become known that some services are taking advantage of the situation by increasing their fees. We will be keeping our low cost, affordable pricing as-is for the foreseeable future.
Our hours are still 24/7 for all emergency and general plumbing jobs.