Your potable water must be safe and clean to consume. Aside from being our most valuable resource, it is also essential to our health and wellbeing.
According to a UNICEF and the World Health Organization report, billions of people worldwide suffer from poor access to water, sanitation, and hygiene. A billion people worldwide do not have water from sources located on-premises or source that takes less than thirty minutes to collect water from, free from contamination and available when needed.
We’re fortunate that our drinking water in Australia is of very high standards. However, drinking tap water or directly from bottles can pose a few problems:
- Dust contamination and sediment from pipes
- Chlorine and other chemicals from the sanitation process
- Pesticides from pipes
- Heavy Metals — a study shows it’s possible water supply has things like arsenic, boron, lead and mercury
Some Interesting Facts About Drinking Water
- Recommended daily water intake for an adult male is 3.7 litres, and for an adult female is 2.7 litres. ( NAM)
- A person uses about 80 to 100 gallons of water per day. ( USGS)
- An estimated 502k diarrhoeal deaths each year is due to contaminated drinking water. ( WHO, 2015)
- More deaths are caused by unsafe water each year than war and other forms of violence. ( UN, 2014)
- The leading source of water degrading and water contamination is agricultural pollution. ( FAO, 2017)
- A child dies from a water-related disease every two minutes. ( Water.org)
- Sicknesses and illnesses of 1 billion people every year are caused by unsafe water. ( NRDC)
Only Have Safe Drinking Water Flowing Through Your Home
Installing Sydney water filters is more than filtering tap water. You are putting your health at risk by drinking Sydney water from your household taps or store-bought bottles. Your whole house will benefit from installing a water filter in Sydney. In addition, a whole house water filter means:
- You are removing chemicals such as chlorine, cryptosporidium, and lead
- You are eliminating rust from pipe breakdown from your water supply
- Avoiding possible asbestos exposure
Installing water filters in your home needs to be undertaken by a professional plumber. And, that is why you need Fixed Today!
Fixed Today is Sydney’s Water Filtration Experts
Why wouldn’t you install a water filter system with all these factors in mind?
Fixed Today can provide you with a quality water filtration solution that tastes great and is affordable! This water filter plumbing service allows you and every member of your family to access filtered water at any time!
The water filter specialists at Fixed Today can also assist you in selecting the best water filtration system for your Sydney water. In addition to all the other advantages, it is also less expensive than buying bottled water!
We have years of experience and can install water filters efficiently.
Get in touch with the friendly staff at Fixed Today to install your whole house filtration system in Sydney. With the most advanced purification processes, you can remove harmful elements from your drinking water. Our team has years of experience installing various types of new water filtration systems. Plus, you will be doing your family a big favour by opting for the healthier choice.
Fixed Today are your experts for the installation, repairs and replacements of water filter systems in Sydney. We provide high-quality and sustainable water filters Sydney residents prefer.
So contact our plumbers today to discuss water filter installation in Sydney.
We are the leading plumbers in Sydney for house water filters systems. With our prompt and professional service, we can provide you with great water filter solutions.
Call our water filter technicians on 1800 349 338 to install your new water filtration system today!