Fixed Today Plumbing has been servicing the West Sydney region for well over a decade. Providing quality emergency plumbing, servicing and install work.
We are the 5-star rated plumber St Clair homeowners and landlords trust on a day-to-day basis. We uphold a strong reputation within the community that we uphold on each and every job.
Part of the Penrith City Council, St Clair was established in 1981 and is home to a population of 19,837 residence. That is quite a few people living in homes that need perfect plumbing.
Fixed Today are the team of choice for this suburb. For over 10 years, our team have been solving their plumbing issues and concerns with confidence. There is not a job that we cannot help with.
Fixed Today Plumbing has long been the plumber St Clair residence, business owners and locals have trusted for over a decade. It's with great pleasure we hold that position as a plumber locals have trusted for so long.
Such as hot water servicing in Minchinbury, general plumbing in Lurnea, licensed gas fitter in Penrith, an emergency plumber in Pleasure Point, or a local blocked drains plumber in Lidcombe. Our technicians know what it take to have you back up and running as soon as possible.
Don't forget, Fixed Today Plumbing is the plumber St Clair homeowners look to for their general, and emergency plumbing.
If you live in St Clair, our technicians have experience in:
- Toilet Repairs - From clogged toilets to leaking bowls and stuck flush buttons, we can fix any issue you have. Because your bathroom is used every day, the chance that your toilet will fail is inevitable. Allow us to replace yours with a brand new cistern.
- Leaking Taps - Your wallet and the environment will thank you for taking care of your dripping bathroom faucet. Our vehicles are stocked with a variety of taps and fittings, which ensures that we plan to do the job on the spot.
- Hot Water Systems - Gas, Electric, Solar. No Matter what energy source you are using, our experts are equipped to handle any tank issue you have. We are qualified to install your brand new water unit. Let us find the best system for you and your home.
- Gas Plumbing - Only a licenced and the certified plumber can work with this sort of plumbing. Our team are fully qualified to safely conduct any works dealing with a gas such as disconnecting and installing appliances, dealing with leaks and repairs of pipes.
- Blocked Drains - This needs an expert plumber to identify the source of the blockage correctly. We use the best in CCTV camera to thoroughly inspect the lines. Blocked drains can happen from excess debris becoming lodged in the channels or tree root intrusions. Whatever the case is, our team can effectively clear any sink or drain line for you.
- Burst and Leaking Pipes - A pesky leak under your sink can turn into a flood if you don’t attend to it promptly. We are the leak specialists and know what it takes to do the necessary repairs or replacements. Stop water from damaging your property and contact us to stop leaks immediately.
- Roof and Gutters - As one of the most sturdy parts of your property, your roofing system needs to be free from damage, cracks, missing tiles and leaks. We can assess the damage from hail and stormy weather and clear any obstructions in your gutters and downpipes. Protect yourself and your home with our help.
As you can see, we are more than capable of solving your big emergencies and minor concerns. As the most trusted professionals in the area, we have the skills and knowledge to help get your property working again.
- Same Day Service - We understand how busy life can get, so you might need a plumber on the spot when it’s the only time you have available. We travel all over the district to service your needs quickly.
- Upfront Pricing - There are no hidden costs and surprises with us. We believe in honest communication with our customers, and that includes the expenses that are involved. Our pricing structure is fixed, so you know what you are paying for beforehand. And we only commence works with your go-ahead.
- Permanent Solutions - No band-aid cures or quick fixes with us. We only ever offer lasting solutions. You need to know that your concern has been dealt with and your issue won’t happen again in a few months.
- Qualified Technicians - To be able to give high-quality workmanship, the plumbing team require the current certifications, and that is precisely what you will be getting with us. Our works are carried out safely and strictly followed by Australian Standards.
- Quality Guaranteed - We always strive to give the best quality service. If by chance you are not completely satisfied, we will return until your standards are met. Our company is always on call to help you.
- The best in tools and equipment - Our workmanship is only as good as the material we use. That is why we don’t scrimp out on equipment. To get the perfect results, we source the top of the range fixtures, parts and material.
Protect your most significant investment by reaching out to the local plumbers, Fixed Today. You are in the most capable hands with our company, and our dedication is shown through our work. You will be well informed and given options to suit your budget, lifestyle and needs.
Prompt service is needed for all emergency situation such as major leaks. Being on call 24/7 enables us to urgently attend your property to make it safe from any potential hazards.
At a sign of a problem, contact our friendly office staff and one of our experienced plumbers will be despatched to you. Prevention is always better than a cure. It would be best if you didn’t put off what we can fix for you now.
Whether it be an emergency, blocked drain or general plumbing a St Clair plumber can be on your doorstep asap, 24/7 ready to fix whatever plumbing issue comes our way.
Over 10 years’ experience in the industry makes us the best choice for your property. You can trust in our abilities. We provide exceptional service in all repairs, replacements and maintenance on your home or business.
From minor repairs on taps to extensive replacements of damaged pipes, we treat every job with the attention it deserves.
All Plumbing Services St Clair
If you are a local resident, then you should call us at the first sign of and issue you have in your house. Don’t just leave it to anyone!. Only the best will do for your plumbing needs.
If you're looking for “plumbers near me”, Fixed Today makes it even easier for you to get a local St Clair plumber near you. Our licensed technicians who are here to help, and are the trusted plumber in St Clair.
Our wide range of plumbing services, fine workmanship, affordable pricing. Our industry leading team of friendly customer service representatives will resolve your issues making us the best plumber near you.
FAQ's in St Clair
We know hiring a plumbing contractor to handle any work can be stressful. Especially in an emergency situation. To save time, we compiled a list of questions locals like yourself ask us most often. We then answered them for your convenience. If we don't answer the question below, our phone line is always open.
Should I hire a professional or do it myself?
DIY Plumbing can be very dangerous. It could also mean you can void your warranty on your home, or find it hard to pass a building inspection in the future. It's always advised to hire a professional St Clair plumber.
How much does plumbing cost?
Hiring professional St Clair plumbers shouldn't cost much if you hire the right plumber. Look for a locally owned and operated provider. If you're in need of an emergency plumber, don't worry. We won't overcharge like others.
What type of plumbing can be done?
All sorts of plumbing issues are found in across Sydney. We offer blocked drains, sinks and pipes, sewer, hot water systems, leaking taps, roof & gutter repairs as well as gas fitting.
Do you come to our house to quote?
All jobs in the 2759 postcode need to be personally assessed. Providing quotes over the phone is risky, without previously assessing the issue. It's impossible to provide accurate pricing over the phone, we will come out and quote onsite.
What do Plumbers do?
Plumbers are tradesmen and women who specialise in repairing things around your home. Such as installing piping, toilets, showers, anything to do with the wet-areas of your home. Including sewers, gas fitting, and drainage.
How do I stop my toilet running?
If you have tried turning off the water, and tap behind the toilet, you may have something wrong with your toilet. Toilet repairs are typically, cost-effective.
The shower is leaking, how do I stop it?
Absolutely, repairs to shower heads are inexpensive. Call your local plumbers in St Clair a professional should be able to handle the issue in a timely manner.
Do you service the entire St Clair area?
Yes, Fixed Today services the entire 2759 postcode as well as the entire West Sydney district. We even travel roughly 60km around the region as well.
Are you able to unblock drains?
Fixed Today Plumbing have a team of expert blocked drain specialists specifically trained in St Clair blocked drains.
How fast can you come?
As a local plumber, we have emergency plumbers in St Clair we're able to be at your door very quickly. It's always best to call and discuss the issue beforehand to ensure we come prepared. Our rapid response team is always able to do emergency callouts.
Recent jobs as a St Clair Plumber
|Toilet Installation||Taren Point, NSW||09:09am 25/11/2020|
|Leaking Kitchen Sink||St Clair, NSW||08:12am 25/11/2020|
|Blocked Drains||Pleasure Point, NSW||10:19pm 24/11/2020|
|Leaking Tap Repair||St Clair, NSW||09:20pm 24/11/2020|
|Gas Plumbing||Kyeemagh, NSW||08:14pm 24/11/2020|
|Roof Leaking||Taren Point, NSW||07:07pm 24/11/2020|
Call the emergency plumbers St Clair locals call for fast, reliable plumbing.