Our company at Fixed Today offers a service that is a fraction of the cost of standard pipe repairs and less invasive. Pipe Relining or 'Trenchless repairs' is a relatively new technology that is used for pipe repairs caused by blocked drainage or damaged pipework.
Who doesn't want their pipe repair to be done as quickly as possible and without the added stress and cost of garden landscaping afterwards? This system is perfect for sewer drain obstructions caused by tree roots and dislocated pipes.
Our company is experienced and has been offering pipe relining Sydney for many years. Your blocked sewer pipes will be brand new with our expertise.
We have the training and equipment ready to reline pipes correctly and get your blocked sewer drains cleared up and working again.
How does Pipe Relining work?
This method uses strong resin to cure the inside of the pipe lining. The durable resin is fed through a small incision and then set to coat the inside and cover the damages. This creates another internal pipe. Because a pinhole incision is made, there is no need for the standard, dig up and replace system.
What is the process for Pipe Relining?
- A plumbing inspection is conducted first to determine if your needs qualify for this particular service. This is done with our high definition CCTV camera fed through your pipeline.
- The next step is a thorough cleaning of your blocked pipes with a high pressure jet blaster This is then followed by another camera inspection.
- Preparing the work is important. All specifications such as length of the lining and pipe and the extent of damage are determined at this point. We can then saturate the pipe with epoxy resin. This resin covers all breaks and cracks in the line. It is inflated using bladder to ensure it has conformed to the natural shape of the existing pipe.
- The longest step is the curing process. The epoxy resin is cured using hot water and then activated by using UV radiation.
- Before the final step, inspection pits and junctions are cut using cutters and surface grinders.
- The finished job is then thoroughly checked to ensure the pipe relining has been successful. That all the resin has fully covered the piping area and dried. Leak detection equipment and camera work will be able to effectively check that the job is complete.
What are the benefits of a Pipe Reline?
This technology has many benefits when compared to traditional excavation methods.
- Minimum to no structural disturbance. Because the incision is minor, there is no need to dig up your pipework. You wont have to spend time and more money on landscaping and try to fix your lawn to its original state.
- Works are completed in half of the time. Do digging is involved in a relining solution which is generally the longest part of the job.
- The costs involved are significantly less. Usually a fraction of the cost of complex and lengthy dig ups.
- Stronger pipework means future tree root instructions are eliminated. Our company provides 35 years warranty on all our relining services.
Contact our friendly office to discuss your options regarding this specialised plumbing service. Our experts will be able to conduct an investigation to determine if your issue qualifies for this type of repair solution.
In some cases, your pipework is too damaged or collapsed, and excavation is the only option. Do not fear. Fixed Today is the expert team for drains and pipe repair. And we are here to take the stress out of any plumbing issue you have in your home or business.
For the best in Pipe Relining in Sydney, Australia call us and we will be ready to help you.