There was a blockage located at the back of the property.
We initially used a Jet and camera line to attempt to clear the blocked drain. After our investigation, we found that the gully was full and needed to be replaced.
How we helped
We first cut out the concrete and jackhammered the area and excavated the pipe out. We lay blue metal and supplied and installed a new PVC gully. We then connected up the kitchen and connected the basin up. To finish, we used our camera down the line to make sure no further problems or blockages.
The blockage was cleared up and the defective piping was removed. The drain works great now! Another happy customer!